- FOOD PRODUCTION
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
- FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS
- ACCOMMODATION OPERATIONS
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- First Class in both Bachelor’s and Master’s level, in the relevant area of study.
- An experience of minimum 3 years, in teaching Hotel Management students / Management students [Accounts and Management] and 2 years in the relevant industry.
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER
- Librarian – Master’s in Library studies with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing both digital and manual library operations.
- Receptionist – Preferably female candidate. Any Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, having good communication skill and fluency in English, Hindi and Kannada.
- System Administrator – Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, with a minimum of 3 years experience in managing computer laboratories. Should be good at Networking, Hardware & Software applications, CCTV Operations, MS Office and Photoshop.
- Public Relation Officer – MBA Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience in the relevant field. Should be willing to execute jobs related to Placements, University Liason, Affiliations and approvals and events coordination. Fluency in English, Hindi and Kannada is a must.
Interested candidates can E Mail their detailed Resume, Scanned copy of the relevant educational and experience certificates, Salary Certificate and a pass port size photo to email@example.com, within the next 15 days.