BGSIHM is always on the lookout for well-organized and resourceful Faculty Members to join its qualified team. Candidates with high levels of integrity, experience in regularly publishing journal articles, serving on academic committees, attending conferences, balancing academic and administrative duties, and developing and delivering Course Materials, are invited to apply for various position at the Institute.
For Faculty Positions:
- Ph.D. in relevant domain with minimum 5 Research Papers published in Journals of repute
- First Class in Bachelor’s and Master’s level, in Hotel Management
- For Core Courses (Food & Beverage Production, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office Management, Housekeeping Operations) a minimum of 10 years’ Experience in teaching Hotel Management Program, and 5 years of Industry Experience in the relevant domain
- Very Strong Mentoring and Coaching Skills, Excellent Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
For Administrative Positions
- A Masters in Commerce, Business Administration, Social Work or Management is a pre-requisite with at least 5 Years experience in handling responsibilities in UG/PG Institutions.
Interested candidates who fulfil the above can share their detailed Resume, Scanned copies ofrelevant Educational and Experience Certificates, and a Passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview process.